Week of 8.14.20
- Can you imagine swimming the English Channel...backstroke?! This guys did it last week in under 13 hours. Chesapeake Bay Magazine
- Courtney Dauwalter made it 300 out of 486 miles on the Colorado Trail before she had to quit. The Denver Post
- Having trouble sleeping? "Sleep music" seems to be helpful for some. Time Magazine
- $300 for a pair of running shoes?!? Here's a review of the Mizuno Enerzy (the review includes a few more affordable alternatives that offer the same cushioning technology). Footwear News
- Here's a cool cycling project that we'll be following in September. Outside Magazine Underground Railroad Ride
I’m in the process of developing a program that can better serve everyday athletes (maybe like you?) overcome that lack of clarity, motivation and accountability so they can get crystal clear on the goal they want to pursue and start executing! So if you are struggling getting started or feel stuck, I invite you to fill out this 10-minute survey that will help me to learn more about YOU, your struggles and goals.
Complete the survey by Monday August 17th, for a chance to hop on a FREE 30-minute "Get Unstuck And Find Your Next Goal" Assessment call 📞at absolutely no charge! 🙌