Week of 7.17.20 How often do you think about how you breathe?
(click the link above ☝️ to view on the website)
- YIKES! This gal ran into a grizzly bear (literally) while running in Montana! Here's some good advice included by the reporter: "Hike in groups, make noise when hiking, and have bear spray accessible and know how to use it." Both she and the bear are ok. kpax.com
- Ever considered cycling across the United States? This dude did it twice. He writes about his experience on his blog, shows the routes he took and gives great advice. youngarchitect.com
- How often do you think about how you breathe? James Nestor has spent a lot of time thinking about it and shares what he's learned in his new book, Breath: The New Science of a Lost Art. You can watch Joe Rogan interview him about it here: JRE
- Here's a great little strength routine for runners we found to try - you can do it in 5 minutes and it helps prevent injury! Canadian Running
- 118,000 feet of ascent over 78 peaks in just 6 days, 17 hours and 51 minutes. For real. athleticsweekly.com