Week of 7.10.20 How Long Should Your Running Shoes Last?
- The Dirty Kanza 200 has officially been cancelled for 2020. Cycling News
- This family is running a "Quarantine Backyard Ultra" on July 11th. Read how they plan to do it: Canadian Running
- Want to make sure your kids learn to manage their time well? This author recommends swimming lessons. Swimming World Magazine
- Looking for a meal plan that will support your running goals? Here's a great FREE resource: bbcgoodfood.com
- How long should your running shoes last? This expert estimates about 400 miles. Runners World
YouTube: Hugo shares his personal routine that helps him wake up at 4:30 AM every day. If you've been wanting to get up early and start a routine, check this video out. Waking up early is not that difficult...you just need to plan for it ;)
New Items: we are not technically reopening the store until next week, but (PSST..just for you..) if you missed on the first round of cycling and running kits or if you are looking for cool gear for your training, check us out . The store will only be open until July 23rd.