Week of 6.26.20 Weird thing pro runners do to improve their performance
- Coree Woltering broke the record time for completion of the 1,147 mile Ice Age Trail! He did it in 21 days, 13 hours and 35 minutes, breaking the record by more than 5 hours. Gear Junkie
- The Dirty Kanza may be changing its name in light of recent feedback regarding its reference to the Kaw Nation and a Facebook post from the race's founder about the shooting death of Rayshard Brooks. Velo News
- Are you supplementing your diet with Vitamin D? Most Americans are deficient according to Dr. Rhonda Patrick and she claims that a Vitamin D deficiency might make you more susceptible to Covid19. Found My Fitness
- This author explains 5 basic principles of recovery: proper nutrition, active recovery, hydration, sleep and self massage. Complete Sports
- Can some food and drinks improve performance just by tasting them? Some pro-runners believe so. Runners World
What You Missed This Week
Checklist: Want To Get Up Early? This Simple Daily Routine Will Help You With That!