Week of 03.02.20
5 Things Worth Sharing
- American women are running faster than ever. That's confirmed by the record number of women who ran on last weekend's Olympic Marathon Trials. It' really interesting to see the what factors (besides training) are playing a key role, like...Instagram and social media?!
- Having issues falling asleep? Here are 7 different methods to try. I'm really curious about method #1.
- Will you buy these shoes? Hoka just released a new pair of shoes that look like anything I've seen before (whoa!)
- Coronavirus vs Influenza. Here's a side-by-side comparison for perspective.
- Embrace the treadmill. Really! The treadmill is one of the best ways to improve your running. Here are 6 tips on how to improve your treadmill training (what do you think of tip #3?!)
- How fast do you think javelinas are? Wow..probably faster than my average cycling speed.
What You Missed This Week
- Have you seen our awesome socks lately? Perfect for running, cycling, going to the gym and chilling. Mine are more than one year old...and still going strong!
- iPhone wallpaper: Because sometimes we need to be reminded that hard work and patience are important to achieve our goals.
- My favorite quote: The whole future lies in uncertainty. Live immediately. Seneca
- My favorite Instagram post: this is a good one. Can you relate? 😂
The CHASKI Fact Of The Week
Meet Pachacuti, the Inca emperor who grew the Inca Empire across several countries in South America. Cool short video about him. Growing up in Peru, this guy was credited with growing the Inca civilization as one of the most powerful in the world. Interesting fact: In Peru we call him Pachacutec, not Pachacuti ;). Click here or on the picture below to watch the video
Get this in your inbox