5 Things Worth Sharing
- Better prepared than sorry. Here is an interesting article on how to get your home prepared for the coronavirus. Very simple but useful things to do and think about to be prepared in case the virus keeps spreading.
- The Obstacle Is The Way. Really interesting book that I'm currently listening to. The book is inspired on the philosophy of Stoicism, personal writings of Roman emperor Marcus Aurelius and examples of successful leaders from different backgrounds who used stoic principles. I'll be honest, I'm still familiarizing myself with Stoicism, but I really like the overall spirit of the book: how we respond to obstacles is what define us.
- Must-haves for when you hike or backpack? What do you think? Most of these items look super useful and are dirt cheap
- Embrace the treadmill. Really! The treadmill is one of the best ways to improve your running. Here are 6 tips on how to improve your treadmill training (what do you think of tip #3?!)
- The US Olympic Marathon Trials are this weekend. Click here to learn how to watch it on Saturday!
What You Missed This Week
- Last Chance🔥: to get your CHASKIS cycling, triathlon or running gear. The store is closing this Sunday and won't open until next year. Don't miss out!
- New Product Alert 🚨: Boco Gear Trucker Hats. Very few units available.
- iPhone wallpaper: Read this when you need a reminder to always give your best, to try to be the best version of yourself
- My favorite quote: The quicker you want it, the more vulnerable you are. Gary Vaynerchuk
- My favorite Instagram post: I've never find such a weird thing on my runs before 🤔
The CHASKI Fact Of The Week
The Chaskis used to have resting areas called Tambos. These areas were used to rest and refuel. The Tambos were also used to transfer messages from one Chaski to the next one (these guys were organized!!)