5 Things Worth Sharing
- The corona virus is not an excuse for not running. Well, at least it's not for this runner who managed to complete 41 miles running in circles at home. On another occasion, this same person covered 30 kilometers in his bathroom...what?!..that's the spirit!
- Where cycling is going in 2020. Less road, more dirt, and maybe more e-bikes? Is cycling returning to its origins? If I can use 2 words to describe who I feel everything I ride my gravel bike are joy and adventure. What do you think?
- What to eat before your run? Here are some suggestions on what to eat before heading out for your runs. Although it doesn't mention for what type of runs, I assume that these recommendations are for mid to long distances, otherwise I wouldn't consider eating a burrito 2 hours before heading out!
What You Missed This Week
- Deal Of The Week: I still have 2 Chaskis Hoodies in inventory: one L, one XL. Ridiculously light and warm. Their regular price is $55. Get them for only $30 (this week only).
- iPhone wallpaper: Read this the next time that you feel fear, of starting anything new, of the future, of uncertainty, and more.
- What is your biggest 2020 goal? Share with me. I'd love to know!
- My favorite quote: Don't be afraid to give up the good and go for the great - Steve Prefontaine
- My favorite Instagram post: Do whatever it takes to get out the door to get that run done
The CHASKI Fact Of The Week
How the Incas used to call their empire. The Inca Empire was known as Tawantinsuyu. In Quechua(the Incas language), Tawantinsuyyu meant "four parts together". That's because the empire was divided into 4 big parts called "suyus". Check out the map below!