Week of 01.27.20
5 THINGS WORTH SHARING
- Riding 200 miles in the middle of Kansas. I recently got picked to do one of my all-time bucket list races. It's called the Dirty Kanza, a 200-mile gravel race that takes place in Emporia, Kansas. 4 months until race day, better start training! Here is one of my favorite videos about this race. CAN'T WAIT!
- Making long runs much easier. Training for a marathon? Or are you increasing your milage? Long runs can feel daunting sometimes. Here are some practical tips on how to make long runs feel way easier. I'm personally planning to use tip #4 on my next race!
- That's one fast treadmill run. This guy tried running 2 miles on a treadmill in 8 minutes. That's about a 4-minute mile...super fast! Did he make it?
- Remembering Kobe. I've never been a basketball fan. I was familiar with Kobe Bryant, but all I knew was that he once played for the Lakers. This interview made me have a better appreciation for him.
- Remember this commercial? Inspiring, beautiful and sad. An "Adidas" commercial that wasn't made by Adidas
WHAT YOU MISSED THIS WEEK
- New Podcast 🎙️: I really enjoyed my conversation with Jay Ferracane. This dude is an amazing designer and great person. Did you know that he created the Strava logo?!
- My favorite quote: "I didn't come this far to only come this far"