5 Things Worth Sharing
- Riding 600 kilometers on a fat bike. pro-cyclist Ted King talks about his strategy for riding a 600-km expedition in freezing temperatures in Canada. He also shares his gear picks.
- Intimidated of indoor cycling? Here are 5 myths that instructors want you to know. Reason #3 is probably my favorite one (bet you've been there too?!)
- Need some guidelines on how to eat healthier? Check out this article with 10 simple principles. One of my main goals for this year is to cook more and eat more whole foods..
- A negative emotion that triggers addictive behaviors. It's not stress. It's not anger. It's something else
- Wanna reduce your vascular age? You should probably think about training for a marathon.
What You Missed This Week
- New Podcast: This week, I talk about the January Challenge, we I decided to start one, who it is going and some ideas I have for a February challenge
- My favorite quote: "Don't compare yourself with other people; compare yourself with who you were yesterday" - Dr. Jordan Peterson
- My favorite Instagram post: Views like this one are why I love early morning runs
- iPhone wallpaper: Read and download this one when you need to remind yourself who you are competing against.